How can we help?
Nonprofits and Donations
PayPal Giving Fund - Our Programs
- What's the difference between donations made through the PayPal donate button and PayPal Giving Fund?
- We just enrolled in PayPal Giving Fund. Why doesn't our charity appear in the partner’s charity directory?
- We are a charity selling on eBay. Why is PayPal Giving Fund collecting our donations?
- Why haven't I received funds that were donated to my charity on GoFundMe or CrowdRise by GoFundMe?
- What fees will be charged for funds donated through GoFundMe or CrowdRise charity campaigns?
PayPal Giving Fund - Enrollment
- Who can enroll with PayPal Giving Fund?
- How does enrollment with PayPal Giving Fund work?
- How will I know if PayPal has confirmed my account as a charity account?
- My charity isn't enrolled with PayPal Giving Fund, so why does it appear on your platform?
- If I don't want PayPal Giving Fund to raise funds to benefit my charity, can my charity be removed?
- Does my charity have to enroll with PayPal Giving Fund to receive donations made for its benefit?
- If my charity doesn't enroll with PayPal Giving Fund, what will happen to the donations made to benefit it?
Accessing Funds and Reporting
- Do I need to verify my account before I can accept or withdrawal donations from my account?
- How can my organization access funds in its PayPal account?
- Does PayPal offer tax receipts?
- Can my organization accept donations from donors who don’t have PayPal accounts?
- How do I remove a limitation from my account?