How do I send money right away via PayPal using my bank account?
When you send a payment using your U.S. bank account, money is securely transferred from your bank account to the recipient’s PayPal account, usually within 30 minutes. The recipient won't see your bank information.
Note: you must have a valid debit or credit card linked to your PayPal account to act as a backup payment method. We’ll use your backup payment method if the original payment doesn’t clear through your bank account.
Here's how to send money quickly using your U.S. bank account:
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
- Enter the recipient's name, email address or mobile number to whom you are sending money, then click Next.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Click Change to select either "Sending to a friend" or "Paying for an item or service", and click Continue.
- Click Change Payment Method to select your bank account as the payment method, and click Next.
- Review the information on the screen, and click Send Payment Now.