How do I cancel a billing agreement, automatic recurring payment or subscription on PayPal?
From your PayPal app, here's how to cancel a billing agreement, automatic recurring payment or subscription:
- Tap the Settings icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap Automatic Payments.
- Tap the subscription you want to view.
- Tap Remove PayPal as your payment method near the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Remove to confirm the cancellation.
From your computer, here's how:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage automatic payments.
- Select the merchant's name or email address.
- Click Cancel.
- Click Cancel Automatic Payments.
- Click Done.
Note: some of our large merchants have different billing agreement cancellation policies. Before canceling a billing agreement, please reach out to merchant.