How do I link a bank account to my PayPal account?
Why can't I add my bank account?
Here’s how to link a bank account:
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click +Link a card or bank.
- Click Link a bank account.
- If you don't see your bank listed, then click I have a different bank at the bottom right.
- Select Checking or Savings.
- Enter the bank's routing number and your account number, then click Agree and Link.
- Verify that your routing and account number are correct and click Continue.
After 2 to 3 business days, review your bank statement or contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online.
Unable to add your bank account?
- Not all banks are accepted at PayPal, you may be using a bank that is not compatible with PayPal such as an online only or prepaid bank account. Try adding a different bank account to your account.
- The name on your bank account needs to match the name on your PayPal account, make sure you enter the correct information.
- You may need to complete a security check first.