How is my PayPal Credit minimum payment due calculated?
The calculation of Minimum Payment Due is provided in the Account Agreement as of July2, 2018 is shown below:
Standard Purchases, Cash Advances and No Interest if Paid In Full Purchases
The payment due for Standard Purchases, Cash Advances and No Interest if Paid In Full Purchases balances will be the greatest of:
- $27.00, or $38.00 if you failed to pay at least the Minimum Payment Due by the Payment Due Date in any one or more of the prior six Billing Cycles; or
- 3% of these balances on the Account on the last day of the Billing Cycle, rounded down to the nearest whole dollar; or
- 1% of these balances on the Account on the last day of the Billing Cycle, rounded down to the nearest whole dollar plus:
- Any interest assessed in that Billing Cycle; and
- Any Late Fees or Return Check Fees assessed in that Billing Cycle.
However, if your unpaid balance of Standard Purchases, Cash Advances and No Interest if Paid in Full Purchases is less than the amount described above, the payment due will be that unpaid balance.
No Payments + No Interest If Paid In Full Purchases
- There is no payment due for a No Payments + No Interest if paid in full Purchase prior to its Expiration Date.
Easy Payment Purchases
The payment due for each Easy Payments Purchase will be the Monthly Plan Payment. To determine the Monthly Plan Payment amount, we divide the Easy Payments Purchase amount plus applicable interest by the number of months between the Purchase and the scheduled End Date.
The Monthly Plan Payment due on the scheduled End Date (or sooner if you pay off the balance early) may be more or less than the others, because it will be adjusted as necessary to pay the amount you owe at that time