How do I report unauthorized activity on my PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®?
If you find an unauthorized credit or debit card transaction, a transaction error, your item is not as described, or you did not receive your item, report it in our Resolution Center within 60 days of when it appeared on your account statement. If we determine the activity was unauthorized after our investigation, you'll be 100% protected.
- Before notifying us, please double-check to be sure that the transaction is not a purchase that you may have forgotten about, like a recurring payment for a magazine subscription.
- Go to Activity.
- Click on the transaction you wish to dispute.
- Follow the directions on the Transaction Details page to fill out the Written Confirmation Form
- You can dispute the transaction online.
- You also have the option to print the form and mail it to us.
- Mail the form to:
Attention: PayPal Debit Card Department
P.O. Box 45950
Omaha, NE 68145-0950
- For any type of unauthorized transaction or error, you can call PayPal Customer Service at 402-935-2017.