Where can I find PayPal's currency exchange rates?
Here's how to view our current exchange rate:
- Click the menu to the right of your PayPal balance.
- Click Manage currencies.
- Enter the required information under Currency Exchange and click Calculate.
- The exchange rate is displayed, and you can review it before you complete your payment.
Here’s how we set our exchange rate:
- We receive a wholesale rate quote from our bank twice a day and add a percentage to determine the retail foreign exchange rate to apply to transactions that involve a currency conversion.
- Our currency exchange rates are competitive with conversion rates used by banks and by currency exchanges.
- When you withdraw money from your PayPal account to your local bank account, we automatically convert the money into the local currency at the time of the withdrawal request.