How do I set up Automatic Payments for PayPal Credit?
- Click Make a Payment under PayPal Credit on the left side of the page.
- Click the Automatic Payments tab.
- Select "Minimum Amount Due" or "Last Statement Balance."
- Once you have made your selection click How do you want to pay?
- Select the bank you want to use.
- Click Continue.
- Review the information and click Agree and Schedule Payments.
Tips on scheduling multiple payments:
- You can schedule up to 3 payments per month for up to 12 months in advance.
- Schedule each payment individually for the date you want it to be processed and the specific dollar amount.
- The combined total of your scheduled payments can't exceed your existing balance.
You were logged out to help protect your account.