How do I sign up for a PayPal account with a U.S. military APO/FPO address?
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/ and click Sign up.
- Select the type of account you would like to open, "Personal" or "Business."
- Enter your email address and choose a password.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your information with APO or FPO in the city field, and select one of the following options from the state drop-down menu:
- AA – Armed Forces Americas (except Canada)
- AE – Armed Forces Africa, Canada, Europe, or Middle East
- AP – Armed Forces Pacific
- Fill out the form and enter the CAPTCHA.
- Confirm that you've read the PayPal User Agreement and click Agree and Create Account.
You can start to use your new PayPal account right away.
You were logged out to help protect your account.