How do I find eBay shipping fees?
If you have a Business account and are looking for your eBay Shipping charges, here's how to find them:
- Click Reports at the top of the page.
- Click Transaction and select Transaction finder.
- Change the transaction type to "Shipping" and use "eBay" as your search keyword.
- Click Search.
- To download your report, choose the type of file you want to download and click Download.
- This will create a quarterly report of eBay shipping charges, listing a total dollar amount at the bottom.
- You may repeat this process for each quarter then add up the figures to obtain your full year’s shipping charges.
You were logged out to help protect your account.