There may be several reasons why a Mass Payment will not start processing:
Why won’t my Mass Payment start processing?
- You’ll be prompted to cover the sum of the total payments and the mass transaction fees.
- Mass Payments can only be funded from your PayPal account balance. You can fund your account by bank transfer.
- Mass Payments cannot be charged to a debit or credit card.
- You enter incorrect information in your Mass Payment file, such as an invalid email address.
- You did not pair an email address with a payment.
- You’ll need to check the file and upload it again.
- Use the new file format for tab-delimited files, as older versions may be rejected.
- You may make a maximum of 5,000 payments per Mass Payment.
- Should your payment list exceed the maximum you’ll need to break payments into batches of 5,000 or fewer and resubmit.
- You may not make any individual payments in a Mass Payment that exceed the maximum transaction limit.
- You must confirm your email address before making a Mass Payment.
- An optional user ID Code may be used in the batch file for record keeping.
- ID codes may not include spaces, or exceed 30 characters.
- An optional Custom Note may be sent to individual payment recipients.
- Custom Notes may not exceed 4,000 characters.
You were logged out to help protect your account.