eBay and PayPal are now separate companies, which means we are no longer part of the same group of companies. However, we remain committed to our customers.
Questions about eBay
For everything you need to know about the two companies, please visit our PayPal-eBay update page.
You may also contact eBay and find answers to most of your eBay questions, in the eBay Help Center. Here are links to some frequently asked questions:
- Linking eBay and PayPal accounts - Please note that you can no longer link to an eBay account from your PayPal account. However, you should still be able to link to your PayPal account from your eBay account. For instructions on how to do this, please view:
- How do I link my PayPal and eBay accounts?
- How do I pay for an item with Paypal?
- How do I pay eBay seller fees?
- How do I redeem an eBay gift card, gift certificate, or coupon?
If you reported your problem to eBay with the eBay Money Back Guarantee program, you may contact eBay here to learn about the latest update on your dispute or claim.
For more information on eBay-related transactions, please click here and you will be directed to eBay’s customer support page.
For information about creating a dispute, click here.
You were logged out to help protect your account.