How do I print multiple USPS labels for PayPal purchases?
It's easy to print multiple labels. Simply follow each section and your label will print successfully.
The major steps are:
- Importing your sold items
- Modifying your labels
- Combining items
- Printing your labels and your SCAN form
1. Import your items to the shipping tool:
- Log in to your PayPal account and click the MultiOrder Shipping link under Selling Tools if you have received a payment recently. The MultiOrder Shipping page opens in a new window or tab.
- Click the Import link in the top toolbar and a list appears. (You can also import from the Getting Started pop-up.)
- Select From PayPal.
- Your domestic PayPal items that you have received payment for are imported into the shipping tool.
2. Modify your labels
- Once your items are imported, review the label details.
- To edit, highlight the row by clicking on it and click Edit in the tool bar. You can change the mailing date only after you click Print.
3. Combine the items for shipping
- Select multiple rows of items by holding down the Control key while selecting each row.
- Click Edit.
- Click Combine Orders.
4. Print your Labels
- After the details are confirmed, click Print in the top left corner.
- On the Print Preview page, confirm the final details.
- Click Pay & Print on the Print Preview page. A sample label will open with the labels - be patient as this may take awhile to process.
- Click the Print Label button in the pop-up window.
- If you want a SCAN form, print it at this time.
Keep in mind you can only reprint labels during the 24 hours after you generated the label. A SCAN form can't be reprinted.
SCAN form information:
- If you're using a plain paper printer, click the Print SCAN form button before or right after you print your labels.
- If you're using a label printer, click Select Target Printer and select your paper printer to print the SCAN form.
- A label printer can't be used to print a SCAN form.
- After USPS has scanned your SCAN form, your unused shipping labels are no longer eligible for refunds.
We are currently upgrading our USPS shipping label facility. Some changes in the instructions should be expected, please follow the onscreen instructions.
You were logged out to help protect your account.