Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You will not be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
How do I send money?
With PayPal, you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile number.
Here’s how to send money:
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
- Select from the 3 options.*
- Enter the email address or mobile number to whom you are sending money.
- Enter the amount you want to send and click Continue.
- Review and confirm the information on the screen and click Send Money Now.
We’ll send the recipient an email to let them know that you sent them money. If they don’t have a PayPal account, we'll explain how to sign up for one. PayPal members must confirm their email address before the money can be credited to their PayPal account.
Once you send money, you are not able to cancel or reverse the transaction. Please check the details of this transaction carefully.
You were logged out to help protect your account.