Can I make automatic payments with PayPal Credit?
1. Click Make a Payment under PayPal Credit on the left side of the page.
2. Click Set up automatic payments.
3.Select how much you want pay, how you want to pay, and when you want to pay.
4. Click Continue.
5. Review the information and click Pay.
Your payment will process on your payment due date each month.
Tips on scheduling multiple payments:
- You can schedule up to 3 payments per month for up to 12 months in advance.
- Schedule each payment individually for the date you want it to be processed and the specific dollar amount.
- The combined total of your scheduled payments can't exceed your existing balance.
You were logged out to help protect your account.