How do I send an Instant Transfer using my U.S. bank account?
When you send an Instant Transfer, money is securely transferred from your U.S. bank account to your recipient’s PayPal account, usually within 30 minutes. The recipient won't see your bank information.
To make an Instant Transfer, you must have a debit or credit card linked to your PayPal account to act as a backup payment method. We’ll use your backup payment method if your Instant Transfer doesn’t clear through your bank account.
Here's how to send an Instant Transfer using your U.S. bank account:
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
- Select your "Send Money" reason.
- Enter your recipient's email address, name or mobile number, and the amount you wish to send.
- Click Continue (Instant Transfer from your bank is the default method, however you can change it by clicking Change Payment Method).
- Review the information on the screen and click Send Money Now.
You were logged out to help protect your account.