What’s the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard® and how do I apply?
The PayPal Business Debit Mastercard® is a debit card that gives you fast access to your money in PayPal.
With the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard, you can:
- Make payments online or in-store - anywhere in the world where Mastercard is accepted.
- Withdraw money at any ATM with a Mastercard/Cirrus/Maestro mark.
- Earn unlimited 1% cash back on eligible purchases.
To request a PayPal Business Debit Mastercard, please ensure that:
- You have a US business account.
- You have a confirmed physical street address (not a P.O. Box). You can confirm your address by:
- Linking a credit card that has the monthly statement sent to a physical street address.
- Applying and receiving approval for a PayPal card that confirms your physical street address.
- Completing the location confirmation process.
- You provide your social security number and date of birth.
- You’re an active PayPal member in good standing.
Apply for the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard now.
Once approved, you should receive your card in 10 business days in the mail. If your application is denied, you can reapply after 30 days. You’ll need to activate the card prior to use.
Was this article helpful?