Business Bootcamp: How do you shape up your business online?
A panel of successful business owners and head of Global Customer Advocacy at PayPal recently hosted a live Q&A answering questions from business owners interested in growing their businesses online. Part of PayPal Adaptables Business Bootcamp series, this Bootcamp covered how to launch your online store, bringing new customers to your store, getting customers to return and purchase again, and ways to expand online selling to international markets.
Who were the panel of experts?
- Gina Ozhuthual, Founder and CEO of Bohemian Mama and Founder of The Creative Brand Architects
- Keval Dattani, CEO and Co-Founder of Mo Bro's Grooming Company
- Dr. Tiffany Raymond, PHD, Head of Global Customer Advocacy and Experience at PayPal
What questions did the experts answer?
- How do you attract customers after you launch your online store?
- How to help increase conversion rates on my website?
- How to sell online without a website?
- What are the biggest obstacles during your first few months opening an online store? And how can I be prepared for them?
If you think answers to these questions might help improve your business, make sure to watch the Bootcamp recording.
The panelists also created a checklist to help guide you through topics like picking the right tools, how to use social media, and common pitfalls to avoid.