Terms and conditions.
PayPal Standard Account 2 Month Free Trial – Terms & Conditions
1. The terms and conditions for the PayPal and Partner registration promotion (“Terms and Conditions”) form a binding legal agreement between you and PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., a limited liability partnership (number R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349) with its registered office at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg (“PayPal”).
2. You are about to register for a PayPal Standard Account including the following products: Express Checkout and Email Invoicing (“PayPal Account”). Use of your PayPal Account is subject to the PayPal User Agreement.3. Please note that once you have accepted these Terms and Conditions, you will be required to accept PayPal's User Agreement. Your PayPal Account will only be operational once you have accepted PayPal's User Agreement.
4. The PayPal User Agreement sets out the fees to be paid by you to PayPal for certain transactions. By you accepting these Terms and Conditions, some of these fees will be waived during the Eligible Period for transactions into your PayPal Account as set out below (the “Offer”).
5. The Offer commences at 00:00:01 (GMT) on 7 July 2014 and shall continue until 11:59:59 (GMT) on 31 October 2014 (“Promotional Period”).
6. For the entrant to be eligible for the Offer (“Qualifying Customer”) it must:
(a) open a Paypal Account via the introductory offer link (“Qualifying Account”); and
(b) accept the PayPal User Agreement, during the Promotional Period (“Eligibility Criteria”)
7. A “Qualifying Transaction” means a commercial arms-length payment transaction received into the Qualifying Account during the Eligible Period.
8. The "Eligible Period" means, subject to the Eligibility Criteria being met in full by that Qualifying Customer, the period of two months from the date on which the Qualifying Account was opened.
9. A Qualifying Customer will not be charged PayPal transaction fees for Qualifying Transactions provided that the Qualifying Customer has maintained their PayPal Account in good standing at all times. Periodic, subscription and other fees may still apply.
10. For all payments made into the PayPal Account other than Qualifying Transactions, the standard transaction fees set out in the PayPal User Agreement will apply.
11. The Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, website discount, rebate, offer, gift voucher or other promotion.
12. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge the nature and limitations of the internet and agree that PayPal is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect participation in (including, without limitation, receipt of any benefits of) the Offer.
13. PayPal shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by you resulting directly or indirectly from your participation in the Offer. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit PayPal's liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
14. PayPal reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to suspend, change in any way whatsoever or cancel the Offer at any time.
15. If PayPal has suspicions or knowledge that you have been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, PayPal reserves the right to disqualify you from receiving any benefit of the Offer. PayPal may also disqualify you from such benefit if you do not act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or PayPal's User Agreement and other rules and policies.
16. As amended above, the User Agreement remains fully in effect, and its definitions apply in these Terms and Conditions.
17. These Terms and Conditions, like the User Agreement, shall be governed by English law.