The contest is now closed.
Congratulations to the winner: S. Oxley from North Lincolnshire.
Terms and Conditions
- This PayPal 20th Anniversary PS4 Giveaway promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all UK entrants and entrants from other countries as determined by PayPal from time to time aged 18 years or over, who have a PayPal account, except any employees (and their families) of any PayPal company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies ("PayPal"), any representatives or agents of those companies and anyone else who may be professionally involved with the Promotion. PayPal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promotion begins at 00:00:01 UK time on 17 December and finishes at 23:59:59 UK time on 31 March ("Promotional Period").
- To enter the prize draw to win a prize: entrants must do the following during the Promotional Period: make a transaction on the PlayStation Entertainment Network (store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com) and checkout with PayPal.
- Entrants may enter the prize draw once for each item they buy. Each combination of User ID and item number will only be a valid entry once during the Promotional Period.
- A prize draw will take place on 13 April 2015. The prize means one Limited Edition 20th Anniversary PS4, as described in the marketing materials.
- The winner of the prize draw will be the entrant whose name is selected by our systems at random from all the valid entries received by PayPal during the Promotional Period.
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified by telephone or email to the telephone number or email address provided to PayPal within 10 working days of the prize draw taking place. The prize will be sent to the winner within 4-6 weeks of notification.
- Entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that the contact details associated with their PayPal account is up to date and accurate so they can be contacted if they win. If PayPal or its authorised agents are not able to contact the winner by midnight 7 days after the first attempted notification, an alternative winner will be selected at random and the original winner's entitlement will lapse.
- PayPal may ask for proof from winners to verify a PayPal payment receipt. PayPal may also ask winners to provide proof of their age and/or country of residence.
- The prize and prize winner’s name will be listed by 30 April 2015 on the prize page at https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ps4-promo-terms.
- If PayPal has suspicions or knowledge that any entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, PayPal reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and any related entrants.
- PayPal may also disqualify any entrant that does not act in accordance with these terms and conditions or PayPal's rules and policies.
- Entries, lists and or prizes may be withdrawn by PayPal from people using the Promotion in a way in which PayPal deems inappropriate at its sole discretion.
- Entrant’s PayPal account must be in good standing during the Promotional Period and until the delivery of the prize.
- In the event of circumstances arising outside of PayPal's control, which in PayPal's opinion make it necessary to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion, PayPal reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time. This includes the ability to substitute any prize of equivalent value, change the specification of the prize if circumstances require it or change the entry methods.
- PayPal or the prize providers reserve the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain prizes awarded as a part of this Promotion.
- English Law governs this Promotion. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the paypal.co.uk User Agreement.
- PayPal shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this Promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit PayPal's liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
- By entering, winners irrevocably grant PayPal permission to use his or her name, likeness, biographical and PayPal related information for advertising, promotional or publicity purposes, including on the prize winners page at https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ps4-promo-terms. The winner may also be required to sign a Publicity Release Form.
- PayPal does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. PayPal reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the Promotion or receipt of prizes.
- Although PayPal will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Promotion ("Promotional Material") is accurate, PayPal is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect PayPal's operation of the Promotion or the PayPal site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotional Material.
- PayPal may use third parties to facilitate one or more elements of this Promotion and we may provide some of your personally identifiable information to them. These third party service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit the use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced PayPal related operation. See the PayPal Privacy Statement for further information.
- The Promoter is PayPal Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore, with registered number 200509725E and registered address at 5 Temasek Boulevard, #09-01, Suntec Tower Five, Singapore 038985