Get Paid with Pro
Control your own complete solution.
Develop a unique payment solution with this fully customisable checkout, a merchant account and gateway and much more.
- Design and control your customers' checkout experience from start to finish
- One solution, one provider - you don't have to deal with any payments provider except PayPal
- No hidden costs. £20 a month and a small transaction fee gets you paid
- Includes PayPal's 3-click checkout, payments by phone and post, online invoicing and eBay
- Add a PayPal HereTM Chip and PIN card reader for £69.95
Customise your checkout with this all-in-one solution
As well as the convenience of a merchant account and gateway in one, you can use our direct payment APIs or our hosted solution to create your own online checkout experience. You control what your customer sees, from layout and brand colours to language and page order. Our team of payment experts is on hand to help your developers build the ideal payment system for your business, and it’s pre-integrated to work with many leading shopping carts.
Included as part of this solution is Express Checkout which allows you to add PayPal payment buttons to your site to give the millions of online shoppers that prefer to pay with PayPal the option they're looking for and can help increase your sales.
Get paid over the phone and by mail order
Included in this complete solution is the Virtual Terminal. All you need to process payments with your computer is your PayPal login and password. Your phone and mail orders are instantly handled online, whether you’re in your office, on your sofa, at an airport or anywhere you’ve got the internet. All major credit and debit cards are accepted, and the money is in your PayPal account in minutes.
Accept card payments anywhere
Get paid securely within seconds by debit card, credit card or PayPal with the PayPal HereTM app and card reader. You can even issue invoices and send instant receipts straight from the app. The card reader (£69.95 incl. VAT & free delivery) connects to your mobile device via Bluetooth so you can accept fully encrypted card payments wherever you do business. Getting paid has never been easier.
Email your invoices for faster payment
Use your computer, smartphone or tablet to email professional looking invoices to your customers. Add your logo to our template and save any invoice to use again. Your customers simply click to pay online and the money normally arrives in your account in minutes. It's free to send an invoice and you only pay a percentage of the invoice amount when it gets paid.
Sell on eBay and you can reach millions in minutes
Offer the millions who shop on eBay a way to pay you easily in 24 different currencies so you can sell your products to a truly global market. Buyers pay you with a few easy clicks and you can receive your money in your account quickly. To make life easier, PayPal is automatically integrated into every eBay listing you create and it literally takes minutes to sign up and start selling.
Guard against fraud
All PayPal accounts already have powerful fraud protection and we relentlessly guard your business with fraud screens, address (AVS) and card verification (CVV2) checks and 128-bit encryption. With Pro you can also add up to 17 customisable filters to help target specific threats to your business. These sophisticated filters help save you time reviewing orders and minimise fraud and chargebacks.
With Pro, you also benefit from 3-D Secure – an industry wide initiative, that provides an added layer of safety to your business. It can help you save a substantial amount of money by reducing the number of unauthorised chargebacks you receive and the time taken to resolve them.
Protect your customers’ financial details
If you use Pro API it means that you handle card data directly on your website, so you will need to ensure you are PCI compliant. We can support you through this process if you’d like us to.
If you’d rather ease the PCI compliance process, we’re happy to host your checkout instead. You will still get Pro, but with our hosted solution. You can choose when you’re integrating Pro.
Website Payments Pro simplifies our business. All our transactions are automated with a single processor relationship, which means there's no need for data collection or manual processing. I would highly recommend PayPal to make your life easier.Gary Mills, Director, Fun4Kids2Play
There are more ways to get paid
Are you looking to add PayPal to your existing checkout? Need a payment solution for a smaller business? See all solutions
1. You create an invoiceYou create a new invoice or reuse an existing invoice template. You then enter the customer contact information and billing details such as quantities, unit prices, VAT and postage costs.
2. Your customer receives the invoice via emailWhen a customer receives an email invoice in their inbox, they open it and click the payment button to pay you.
3. Your customer chooses how to pay youYour customer has the option to pay using their credit card, bank account, or money already in their PayPal account.
4. You get paidYou receive an email when you get paid. You can then transfer the money to your bank account or spend it immediately online anywhere PayPal is accepted.