The reward can only be claimed by using the email address connected to the social media account where you saw this offer.
Please make sure you use the email address that matches your social media account.
You’re free to send, spend, or donate the £5 as you wish.
1. “Eligible Participant”: Open only to UK residents of who: (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; (2) are holders of a UK personal PayPal account in good standing (“Valid Account”) during the Offer Period (defined below); and (3) receive an authorised invitation to participate in the offer (eligibility for/those who receive such invitation will be determined solely by PayPal).
2. Offer Period: Starts at 12:00 a.m British Summer Time (BST) on 1 November, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. BST on 31 December, 2021 (“Offer Period”).
3. How it works: To qualify for the Reward, Eligible Participants must click through the offer link associated with this Offer and claim the Reward. Offer may require Eligible Participants to sign in to their Valid Account.
4. “Reward”: The £5 GBP will be viewable in the Eligible Participant’s Valid Account within approximately seventy-two (72) hours after claiming the offer. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account.
5. Miscellaneous: PayPal may provide an alternate reward of equal value if it is unable for any reason to fulfill the Reward. PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion. Similar offers may run at the same time; qualification for this offer does not constitute qualification for any other offer. PayPal is not responsible and/or liable for any lost, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, or misdirected e-mail, Reward, or offer-related materials or correspondence or if any participant’s e-mail address, Valid Account, or other contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without participant giving prior written notice to PayPal. Offer is void where prohibited, if purchases are not completed through legitimate channels, or if any offer-related materials are counterfeit, altered, defective, fraudulent, tampered with or irregular in any way. Certain offers may not be transferable. Any questions relating to the offer will be resolved in PayPal’s sole discretion and its decisions related to the offer will be final and binding.
6. English Law governs these Terms and Conditions. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
7. The promoter is PayPal Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore, with registered number 200509725E and registered address at 5 Temasek Boulevard, #09-01, Suntec Tower Five, Singapore 038985.