List of Winners
|B Rimkuviene – London||J Gardner – North Hamptonshire||A Mutu – Essex||A Welch – South Yorkshire|
|O Calvert – London||CG Ward – Lincolnshire||J Mace – Norfolk||H Salih – Suffolk|
|J Rooke – North Yorkshire||K Wilson – West Yorkshire||A Benidor - West Midlands||N Ryder - Warwickshire|
|S Joines - Cambridgeshire||S Frith - Cheshire||C Bradfield - Berkshire||B Milligan - Nottinghamshire|
|N Darragh - Antrim||J Urquhart - London||M Mackenzie Hill - Gloucestershire||Yaqoob Zahari - Surrey|
|D Dudley - Lancashire||B Devlin - Tyrone||C Coote - Kent||D Holmes - Lincolnshire|
|C Turner - Hampshire||F Thomson - East Lothian||C Lord - West Yorkshire||C Main - Aberdeen City|
|BT Woodward - Lancashire||A Palmer - Lancashire||A Tomlin - Hersfordshire||C Burns - Cleveland|
|F Mimun Ahmed - West Midlands||P Richardson - Norfolk||J Hall - Avon||W Iles - Wiltshire|
|D Price - Essex||G Sword - Devon||J McCusker - South Lanarkshire||R Upfold - Surrey|
|P Mitchell - Tyne and Wear||S Sharif - Greater Mancester||T Street - Worcestershire||R Horan - West Midlands|
|J Jennings - Cheshire||L Murray - Surrey||P Meadows - Surrey||J Mullen - East Sussex|
|S Sheppard - Isle of Wight||S Imarom - Hertfordshire|
PayPal “People Rule” Promotion Terms
- This “People Rule” promotion (“Promotion”) is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, who have a PayPal account, except any employees (and their families) of any PayPal company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies ("PayPal"), any representatives or agents of those companies and anyone else who may be professionally involved with the Promotion. PayPal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The Promotion begins at 00:00:01 BST on 2 May 2014 and finishes at 12:00:00 BST on 6 June 2014 ("Promotional Period").
- By participating in this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- The prizes*:
Prizes for Weekly Prize Draw: 10 winners per week for the duration of the Promotion will be drawn at random to have £1,000 deposited into their PayPal account
*Some prizes may be subject to eligibility criteria and restrictions set out in these terms and conditions
- To enter the Promotion to win a prize the entrants must make a payment using their PayPal account during the Promotional Period (this excludes payment transfers from one PayPal Account into another PayPal Account). Each purchase shall qualify for one entry into the prize draw made during the Promotional Period when using PayPal. Purchases giving rise to reversals, refunds and cancelled transactions are excluded. In order to participate in the Promotion entrants must have a valid PayPal account.
- The Weekly Prize Draw will be held each Monday during the Promotional Period on the 12th, 19th, 26th of May and 2nd and 9th June 2014.
- Prizes are limited to one prize per entrant. The prizes are not transferable. There will be no cash substitute.
- The winners of each prize draw will be the entrants whose entries are selected by our systems at random from all the valid entries received by PayPal during the Promotional Period.
- Winners of the prize draw will be notified by telephone or email to the telephone number or email address registered to their PayPal account within 14 days of the date of the prize draw.
- Entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that the contact details associated with their PayPal account are up to date and accurate so they can be contacted if they win. Each winner of a Weekly Prize Draw must have a PayPal account which has completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) check and/or in which the prize winner’s identity has been verified in compliance with PayPal policies and applicable law. In addition, each winner of the Weekly Prize Draw must confirm information related to their identity as requested by PayPal within 10 days of the first attempted notification, failing which the prize will not be awarded. The Weekly Prizes will be sent to each winner within 60 working days of notification.
- PayPal may ask for other proof from winners to verify their personal details (sufficient proof may include but is not limited to a PayPal payment receipt, a credit card receipt or other documentary evidence acceptable to PayPal). PayPal may also ask winners to provide proof of their age and/or country of residence.
- A list of winners’ names and counties will be available between 15 May 2014 to 9 June 2014 at www.paypal.co.uk/peoplerule/terms.
- If PayPal has suspicions or knowledge that any entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, PayPal reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and any related entrants.
- PayPal may also disqualify any entrant that does not act in accordance with these terms and conditions or PayPal's rules and policies including the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy and PayPal User Agreement
- Any purchase made by an entrant which is not in accordance with the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy is not eligible for the Promotion.
- Entries, lists and or prizes may be withdrawn by PayPal from people using the Promotion in a way in which PayPal deems inappropriate at its sole discretion.
- Entrant’s PayPal account must be in good standing during the Promotional Period, from 15 April 2014 until the delivery of the prize. Any entrant who has a restriction, hold or other block on their PayPal Account is not eligible for the Promotion.
- In the event of circumstances arising outside of PayPal's control, which in PayPal's opinion make it necessary to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion, PayPal reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time. This includes the ability to substitute any prize of equivalent value, change the specification of the prize if circumstances require it or change the entry methods.
- PayPal or the prize providers reserve the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain prizes awarded as a part of this Promotion.
- English Law governs this Promotion. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the paypal.co.uk User Agreement.
- PayPal shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this Promotion. Nothing in these terms shall limit PayPal's liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
- By entering, winners irrevocably grant PayPal permission to use his or her name, likeness, biographical and PayPal related information for advertising, promotional or publicity purposes, including on the prize winners page at www.paypal.co.uk/peoplerule/terms. The winner may also be required to sign a Publicity Release Form.
- PayPal does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. PayPal reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the Promotion or receipt of prizes.
- Although PayPal will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Promotion ("Promotional Material") is accurate, PayPal is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect PayPal's operation of the Promotion or the PayPal site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotional Material.
- PayPal may use third parties to facilitate one or more elements of this Promotion and we may provide some of your personally identifiable information to them. These third party service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit the use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced PayPal related operation. See the PayPal Privacy Statement for further information.
The promoter is PayPal Pte. Ltd, a Singaporean company registered under number 200509725E and with a registered address of 5 Temasek Boulevard, #09-01 Suntec Tower Five, Singapore 038985