List of Winners
|V. Campbell - Cheshire||M. Cavanagh - Staffordshire||V. Charles - WestSussex||T. Cotton - Isle of Wight|
|P. Curphey - Isle of Man||T. DAVIDSON - Gloucestershire||G. Doyle - Staffordshire||L. Duffy - Glasgow|
|P. Fieldhouse - Devon||B. Fielding - Greater Manchester||J. Findlater - Buckinghamshire||M. Firth - North Yorkshire|
|C. GARRETT - Wiltshire||M. Garvin - Kent||P. Giddings - Wiltshire||J. Grant - East Sussex|
|A. GRAY - Northumberland||M. Griffiths - Cambridgeshire||J. Horvath - Kent||P. Ingham - West Yorkshire|
|R. Javid - West Yorkshire||C. Jeffery - Suffolk||I. Jones - Lancashire||D. Jones - Carmarthenshire|
|P. Kelly - West Midlands||N. Kenney - Staffordshire||P. Koehne-Drube - Newport||J. Lavelle - Glasgow|
|A. Lindsay - Hertfordshire||I. Marshall - Highland||M. Melo - Bristol||T. Moore - Lancashire|
|A. Murray - Dundee||S. Nesbit - East Sussex||D. Newell - Cornwall||A. Nightingale - Cumbria|
|M. Norman - Dorset||J. Olds - Kent||S. Palmese - Swansea||M. Pamukov - Falkirk|
|M. Russell - Devon||M. S Simmonds - Gloucestershire||K. Schroder - Merseyside||V. Smith - Aberdeenshire|
|A. Stafford - South Yorkshire||R. Svistunovs - Buckinghamshire||M. Taylor - West Dunbartonshire||E. Terminiello - Hampshire|
|N. Thomas - Cardiff||M. Worthington - Lancashire|
PayPal “Pay Simply” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except any employees (and their families) of any PayPal company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies ("PayPal"), any representatives or agents of those companies and anyone else who may be professionally involved with the Promotion. It also excludes entrants using a PayPal business account to participate in this Promotion. PayPal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The Promotion begins at 00:01am GMT on 5 March 2015 and finishes at 11:59pm GMT on 14 May 2015 ("Promotional Period").
- By participating in this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- You must successfully register for the Promotion as directed by PayPal on the special Promotion web page in order to be eligible to enter the Promotion. If you become eligible to enter the Promotion, every payment you make using PayPal thereafter until the end of the Promotional Period is an entry to win. An entry is a chance to win a prize. The prize will be offered to 50 winners.
- The prize draws will take place each Thursday during the promotion period: 12th, 19th, 26th March, 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th April and 7th, 14th May.
- The winners of the prizes draw will be the entrants selected by our systems at random from all the valid entries received by PayPal during the Promotional Period. The prize draw will be conducted by an independently audited agency.
- The prizes are as follows: 5 winners per week for the duration of the Promotion will be drawn at random to have £1,000 deposited into their PayPal account. A purchase shall not be deemed paid if the payment is refunded, reversed or charged back (as those terms are defined in the PayPal User Agreement).
- One prize per person only. Prizes are not transferable. You must not be in breach of PayPal User Agreement and your PayPal account must be in good standing at all times.
- The winners of the prize draw will be notified by email to the email address provided to PayPal within 14 days of the prize draw. The prizes will be sent to the winners by 15 June 2015.
- Entrants shall be responsible for ensuring that the contact details associated with their entry are up to date and accurate so they can be contacted if they win. If PayPal or its authorised agents are not able to contact the winners by midnight 14 days after the first attempted notification, alternative winners will be selected at random and the original winners' entitlement will lapse.
- PayPal may ask for proof from the winners to verify their identity. PayPal may also ask the winners to provide proof of their age and/or country of residence.
- The names of the winners will be available by the 15 June 2015 on the prize page at www.paypal.co.uk/paysimply/terms.
- The winners of the promotion (i) expressly consents to PayPal disclosing to its authorised agents information about the winner for the sole purpose of fulfilling the delivery of the prize; and (ii) irrevocably grants PayPal permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, biographical and other information for advertising, promotional or publicity purposes. The winner of that prize may also be required to sign a Publicity Release Form.
- If PayPal has suspicions or knowledge that any entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, PayPal reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and any related entrants.
- PayPal may also disqualify any entrant that does not act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or PayPal's rules and policies.
- Entries, lists and or prizes may be withdrawn by PayPal from people using the Promotion in a way in which PayPal deems inappropriate at its sole discretion.
- If an entrant has a PayPal account, that entrant must not be in breach of PayPal’s User Agreement at any time and their PayPal account must be in good standing at all times.
- PayPal reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time as it may determine in its sole discretion. This includes, without limitation, the ability to substitute the prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if necessary, or to change the specification of the prize if circumstances require it, or to change the entry methods, or to change the duration of the Promotional Period. PayPal reserve the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain prizes awarded as a part of this Promotion.
- PayPal shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit PayPal's liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
- PayPal does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. PayPal reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the Promotion or receipt of the prize.
- Although PayPal will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Promotion ("Promotional Material") is accurate, PayPal is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect PayPal's operation of the Promotion or the PayPal site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotional Material.
- PayPal may use third parties to facilitate one or more elements of this Promotion and we may provide some of your personally identifiable information to them. These third party service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit the use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced PayPal related operation. See the PayPal Privacy Statement (accessible via the Legal Agreements footer on most pages at www.paypal.co.uk) for further information, which also applies to and is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions.
- English Law governs these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter is PayPal Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore, with registered number 200509725E and registered address at 5 Temasek Boulevard, #09-01, Suntec Tower Five, Singapore 038985.