PayPal Invoicing for Excel
- Create, send, and manage invoices right from Excel
- Get paid faster & offer more payment options
- Free, customized templates help you save time
How do I get PayPal Invoicing for Excel?
Simply choose your version of Excel below, read the instructions and requirements, and download your template.
Don’t use Excel for invoicing?
Learn about PayPal Online Invoicing
Invoicing for Excel 2013 (Office 365)
Create and send invoices, edit, track payments, send reminders and more.
1. Open Excel 2013 (Office 365)
2. Select File > New
3. Search for
4. Accept permission from Microsoft, then login to PayPal
Invoicing for Excel 2007 or 2010
Create and send invoices, track payments, and cancel invoices.
1. Login to PayPal and grant permission
2. Download invoice installer
3. Open Excel
4. Click on the
PayPal Invoicing tab at the top of Excel
PayPal Invoicing for Excel Requirements
PayPal account • Windows operating system • Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, or 2013
Not sure which version of Excel you’re using? Check now
Want to start invoicing but don’t have a PayPal account?Sign Up for PayPal