Terms and Conditions
- The £10 voucher placed in your PayPal account (the “Voucher” or “Offer”) is available to customers who have successfully signed up for a new UK PayPal account between 12.01am GMT, 22 November 2019 and 11.59 GMT, 10 December 2019. The Voucher will be available in your PayPal account within 48 hours of successfully signing-up to your PayPal account. The Voucher can be redeemed when you use PayPal to pay online at Domino's. The Offer is available to UK residents aged 18 years or over. PayPal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the Offer participants. The Offer is only valid in the UK and is limited to purchases in Great British Pounds (GBP) only. The Offer is not valid for users who have an existing account with PayPal.
- The Voucher must be used by 11.59pm GMT on 15 December 2019 (the “Voucher Expiry Date”). After the Voucher Expiry Date, the Voucher will be removed from your PayPal account. You can find the Voucher featured within the ‘Wallet’ section of your PayPal account under ‘Offers’ when using a desktop device. You will be notified when the Voucher has been added to your account via email provided you are opted-in for PayPal marketing communications.
- By participating in the Offer you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’). The Voucher which is applied to your UK PayPal account is a Special Funding Arrangement as described at section 3.5 of the User Agreement. This amount does not constitute e-money, is not deemed part of your PayPal Balance and is not redeemable in cash.
- The Voucher will be applied and deducted from your total order value at Domino's checkout.
- To be eligible for this Offer and use the Voucher, you must:
- maintain your UK PayPal account, once signed-up, in good standing and must not be in breach of PayPal’s User Agreement at any time;
- have been selected by PayPal to receive the Offer;
- complete a purchase at a participating shop or website using your PayPal account; and
- complete your purchase using PayPal no later than 11.59pm GMT on 15 December 2019.
- The Voucher cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal
The Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be withdrawn from your PayPal account. The Voucher cannot be applied to pre-approved or subscription payments.
- offer (including but not limited to Pay After Delivery);
- promotion code;
- coupon; or
- discount, or any third-party voucher, offer, discount or promotion code.
- If you seek a full refund for a purchase made using the Voucher, the full refund amount will be provided, subject to the seller's refund policy minus the Voucher value. If a partial refund is provided, you will receive the partial refund amount minus the Voucher value. The Voucher may not be available when network connectivity between the seller and PayPal is unavailable.
- PayPal shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for any loss or damage arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from use of the Voucher.
- Although PayPal will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Voucher (‘Voucher Material’) is accurate, PayPal is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network or online system, or computer hardware or software failure that may affect PayPal’s operation of the Offer or the PayPal site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Voucher Material.
- English Law governs these Terms and Conditions. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. The promoter is PayPal Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore, with registered number 200509725E and registered address at 5 Temasek Boulevard, #09-01, Suntec Tower Five, Singapore 038985. PayPal, as payment service provider for Europe, is PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., registered with number R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349 and with registered office at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
1This programme allows you to recover the full purchase price on eligible purchase(s) plus the shipping costs you paid. Open only to eligible UK PayPal account owners in good standing who:
- make an eligible purchase using their PayPal account,
- file a claim within 180 days of the date of purchase,
- have not otherwise recovered the cost of the eligible purchase; and
- follow all instructions of PayPal during the dispute resolution process.
See the User Agreement
for full terms and directions on filing a claim. Return of the item may be required; return shipping costs will not be covered by the programme. Eligible purchases include
- items not received from the seller, and
- items received that are significantly different from what was described (e.g., damaged, completely different item, missing pieces, counterfeit if advertised as authentic).
Ineligible purchases include the following, but a full list of ineligible purchases is available in the User Agreement
: an “item not received” that was collected in person or where the seller presents proof of delivery; “significantly not as described” items that are custom, do not meet expectations, or were properly described; payments using PayPal’s Friends & Family functionality; investments, real estate, vehicles, industrial machinery; donations; items prohibited by the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy
; government or bill payments; gift cards. 2
This programme is open only to eligible UK PayPal account owners in good standing. Once the service is activated, participants may receive up to 12 refunds (up to £15 per refund request) per calendar year (January 1 – December 31) on qualifying returns of tangible items returned in accordance with seller's return policy. See full Terms
for additional limitations and instructions on filing a claim.