PayPal Autumn Promotion
- This promotion (“Promotion”) is by invitation only. Only a recipient of an invitation email direct from PayPal, can take part in it. Employees (and their families) of any PayPal company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“PayPal”), any representatives or agents of PayPal and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Promotion may not enter the Promotion. PayPal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- The Promotion begins at 00:01am GMT on 17 September 2015 and finishes at 11:59pm GMT on 30 September 2015 ("Promotional Period").
- By participating in this Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- To be eligible for the cashback you must:
- Successfully register for the Promotion as directed by PayPal on the special Promotion web page in order to be eligible to enter the Promotion; and
- Thereafter within the Promotional Period, successfully make a purchase (or purchases) with PayPal to a minimum of £75 or greater amount using your PayPal account (registered to the email address used to receive your invitation to the Promotion) for purchases of goods and services on any merchant that accepts PayPal. You can make any number of transactions to reach the target spend amount of £75 or more. Please note that the following transaction do not qualify as purchases for the purposes of the Promotion: P2P payments (payment transfers from one PayPal Account into another PayPal Account), any transactions which are refunded, reversed or charged back (as those terms are defined in the PayPal User Agreement) or transactions made as a guest.
- We’ll credit the funds to eligible and successful entrants PayPal account on or around 30 October 2015 if you reach the target spend amount of 75 GBP or more.
- You are limited to one credit of £10 if you are deemed eligible for cashback.
- Transactions in foreign currencies will be converted into GBP.
- If PayPal has suspicions or knowledge that any entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, PayPal reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and any related entrants.
- PayPal may also disqualify any entrant that does not act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or PayPal's rules and policies.
- Entries, lists and or prizes may be withdrawn by PayPal from people using the Promotion in a way in which PayPal deems inappropriate at its sole discretion.
- Entrants must not be in breach of PayPal’s User Agreement at any time and their PayPal account must be in good standing at all times.
- PayPal reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time as it may determine in its sole discretion. This includes, without limitation, the ability to substitute the prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if necessary, or to change the specification of the prize if circumstances require it, or to change the entry methods, or to change the duration of the Promotional Period. PayPal reserve the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain prizes awarded as a part of this Promotion.
- PayPal shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the entrant resulting directly or indirectly from entry to this Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit PayPal's liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
- PayPal does not accept, and is not responsible for, any lost or delayed entries. PayPal reminds entrants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect entry to the Promotion or receipt of the prize.
- Although PayPal will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Promotion ("Promotional Material") is accurate, PayPal is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect PayPal's operation of the Promotion or the PayPal site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Promotional Material.
- English Law governs these Terms and Conditions.
The promoter is PayPal Pte Ltd, a company incorporated in Singapore, with registered number 200509725E and registered address at 5 Temasek Boulevard, #09-01, Suntec Tower Five, Singapore 038985.