I did not receive my email address confirmation
If you have not received the PayPal message to confirm your email address, please check your spam or junk mail folder. You may also try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to see if you can find the confirmation email.
If you still don't see the email, please request that another confirmation email be sent to you.
- Go to your Settings.
- Click Edit next to the email you want to confirm.
- Click Confirm this email.
- Check your inbox for an email with the new number.
What if I received the confirmation email, but the texts are garbled?
You can update your account preference to receive our emails in the text format, then follow the steps above to request a new confirmation email.
Here's how to change the email format for the PayPal notifications:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Notifications near the top of the page.
- Click on your email address.
- Click Text.