How do I remove a bank account from my PayPal account?
To remove a bank account using your computer:
- Go to Wallet.
- Click the bank you'd like to remove.
- Click Remove Bank.
To remove a bank account using the PayPal app:
- Tap Settings at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Banks and Cards.
- Tap the bank you want to remove.
- Tap Remove Bank.
To change the details of any bank account already linked to your PayPal account, first remove the bank account and then add it again with the new details.
Add your bank account now.
When trying to remove a bank account here are some common issues that might arise:
Unable to remove bank account:
- There may be an order or payment that is pending or still processing.
- Your PayPal account is limited.
- If you're removing your primary bank account and you have other bank accounts linked to PayPal, you would first need to choose a new primary bank account.