How do I add a bank to my PayPal account?
- Go to Wallet.
- Click Add a card or bank account.
- Click Add a bank account.
- Enter the 'Sort Code' and 'Account Number'.
- Review your information and click Agree and add.
To use your bank account as a funding source, and for security purposes as part of getting verified, you need to add your bank account to your PayPal account and confirm that you're the owner of that bank account.
Confirm your bank now.
Unable to add your bank account?
- Not all banks are accepted at PayPal, you may be using a bank that is not compatible with PayPal such as an online only or prepaid bank account. Try adding a different bank account to your account.
- The name on your bank account needs to match the name on your PayPal account, make sure you enter the correct information.
- You may need to complete a security check first.