How do I report unauthorised PayPal account activity?
If you notice a transaction that you didn’t authorise, let us know right away.
To report an unauthorised transaction:
- Go to Resolution Centre.
- Click Dispute a Transaction.
- Select Unauthorised transaction and click Continue.
- Follow the steps to report the transaction.
Remember, you’re protected against unauthorised transactions sent from your account.
Be sure to check your pre-approved billing agreement payments. This charge could be from a service you signed up for in the past.
To check or cancel your pre-approved billing agreements:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Payments.
- Click Manage pre-approved payments.
- Select the merchant's name or email address.
- Click Cancel.
PayPal mobile app
Avoid sharing your device with others. If you do, please make sure to tap at the top right, tap Login and Security, then deselect Remember Me.