7 steps to quickly create and send an invoice.
Creating and sending invoices (total time: ~5 minutes per invoice)It’s free and easy to create and send an invoice that your customers can pay – even if they don’t have an account with PayPal. You only pay transaction fees when your customers pay you. View fees.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your PayPal Business account username and password
- Your customers’ email addresses
- Your company logo (optional)
- Log into your PayPal Business account.
- Click Tools at the top of the page, and then click Invoicing.
- Next, select Create Invoice.
- Check your Business Information on the invoice is correct, and if you wish to make any changes click Edit.
- Add your recipient’s email address.
- Next, enter the item, quantity, amount and VAT.
- Click Send.
When you’re ready, you can also:
- Create a link you can share in email, text message, or social media channels
If you accept cookies, we'll use them to improve and customise your experience and enable our partners to show you personalised PayPal ads when you visit other sites. Manage cookies and learn more