7 steps to quickly create and send an invoice.
If you need a quick way to send invoices – without needing a website – we’ll walk through the process from start to finish. At this point, you should have already opened a PayPal Business account. Now, you’re ready to create a professional-looking invoice and send it to your customers or clients. If you need help at any point, please visit the PayPal Help Centre.
Creating and sending invoices (total time: ~5 minutes per invoice)It’s free and easy to create and send an invoice that your customers can pay – even if they don’t have an account with PayPal. You only pay transaction fees when your customers pay you. View fees.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your PayPal Business account username and password
- Your customers’ email addresses
- Your company logo (optional)
- Log into your PayPal Business account.
- Click Tools at the top of the page, and then click Invoicing.
- Next, select Create Invoice.
- Check your Business Information on the invoice is correct, and if you wish to make any changes click Edit.
- Add your recipient’s email address.
- Next, enter the item, quantity, amount and VAT.
- Click Send.
When you’re ready, you can also:
- Create a link you can share in email, text message, or social media channels