Spot the PayPal button.
Log in to your account.
Enjoy your purchase.
Refunds for incorrect orders
If your order doesn’t match the seller’s description or doesn’t arrive, our Buyer Protection policy will reimburse you for the full purchase price of the eligible item plus shipping costs.
Send purchases back
If you’ve changed your mind about a purchase and want to send it back, PayPal Refunded Returns service will refund your shipping costs, for up to $20 USD each time.
Keep earning card reward points
Link your local credit card or debit card and continue earning reward points the same way you do when shopping offline.
No transaction fee when you shop
You don’t need to pay a transaction fee when you shop with PayPal. If it’s a different currency, a small conversion fee applies.
I forgot my password. How do I reset my password?
If you forgot your password, you'll need to create a new one. Here's how:
- Click “Log In” at the top right corner of the page.
- Click “Having trouble logging in?”.
- Enter the email address that you registered in your PayPal account and the security code shown, and click “Continue”.
- Select your preferred option to confirm your account ownership, and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
Note: When creating a new password, please don’t use the same password you use for your email, or other online services
Do I have to add money to my PayPal account to use PayPal?
No. You can use your credit or debit cards to make overseas payments.
How do I add a debit or credit card to my account?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click “Wallet” near the top of the page.
- Click “+” under “Credit and debit cards”.
- Enter your information.
- Click “Save”.
Note: When you add a card, you may be notified of a 1 USD charge to your card. The charge on your card is temporary to confirm if your card is ready to use with PayPal. It usually takes a few minutes to receive the refund back to your card but it can take up to 30 days depending on your card issuer.
What should I do if my account is locked?
If your account is locked, please contact PayPal Customer Service