The Cloud Commerce Program
ADDENDUM TO USER AGREEMENT
- PayPal and you are parties to the PayPal User Agreement (the “Agreement”) which is a click through agreement available at url: https://www.paypal.com/sg/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full;
- In view of your relationship with our channel partner, PayPal is offering you a special rate as set out below (the “Program”), subject to you complying with the terms and conditions below (the “Program Terms”) and the terms of the Agreement;
- The Program Terms, together with the Agreement, apply to your use of PayPal’s Services.
It is agreed
- Discounted Rates
- The sub-section on “Receiving Commercial Payments” of section 2 (“Commercial Payments Fee”) set out in Exhibit A of the Agreement is amended so that you shall pay a transaction fee (being a percentage of the transaction amount, per transaction) of 3.9% for each international payment received by you through the PayPal Services. In addition, the Fixed Fee will be set at 0.
- The fees shall be deducted from amounts credited to your PayPal Account. The rates set out above will be applied within 4 working days of your accepting these Program Terms.
- Notwithstanding any other rights we may have under these Program Terms or the Agreement, we may, in our sole discretion, immediately revoke your participation in the Program at any time.
- By participating in the Program, you acknowledge that you have agreed to the Program Terms.
- To participate in the Program, you must:
- Be a customer of our channel partner at the time that you enter into the Agreement and Program Terms;
- Receive an invitation to participate in the Program; and
- Receive approval to participate in the Program with PayPal.
- If we determine that you do not meet the requirements of the Program, we may at our sole discretion exclude you from the Program. In the event you are excluded from the Program you will be liable to pay Fees as set out in the Agreement.
- The Agreement, as amended by the Program Terms, contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the matters covered and no other or prior promises, negotiations or discussions, oral or written, made by any party or its employees, officers or agents shall be valid and binding.
- Failure by PayPal to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If for any reason, PayPal is not capable of running the Program as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of PayPal, PayPal reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program and/or disqualify you, at any time with or without notice to you and without any liability to any you.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between Program Terms, the Agreement and any earlier agreement, these Program Terms will take precedence.
- Capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall have the meaning set out in the Agreement.
- These Program Terms shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- You acknowledge that the terms of these Program Terms are confidential and that any breach of such confidentiality may cause damage to PayPal. You also acknowledge that monetary damages may not be a sufficient remedy for the unauthorized use or disclosure of such confidential information and that PayPal may, without waiving its other rights or remedies, seek injunctive or equitable relief as may be deemed proper by a court of competent jurisdiction, without obligation to post any bond.