PayPal Business Industry Program Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the PayPal Business Industry Program (“Program”). These terms, with the PayPal User Agreement and any other agreement (together, the “Agreement”) into which you have entered into with PayPal Pte. Ltd. applies to your use of PayPal.
- By participating in the Program, you acknowledge that you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- To participate in the Program, you must:
- You must be a member of industry association approved by PayPal.
- Hold a valid premier or business account in good standing in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia or the Philippines;
- Receive an invitation to participate in the Program; and
- Receive approval to Participate in the Program from PayPal.
- As part of the Program, you will pay the following transaction fee (being a percentage of the transaction amount, per transaction) for receiving Commercial Payments through the PayPal Services for a 12 month period (of which will be specified in a confirmation email once you elect to participate in the Program):
Domestic payments (where available in your jurisdiction, subject to local laws and regulations)
Receiving Commercial Payments
- Notwithstanding any other right we may have under this Agreement, we, in our sole discretion, may immediately revoke your participation in the Program.
- You must notify PayPal in writing within 21 business days if you are no longer a member of the PayPal approved industry association and you will no longer be entitled to the fees set out in this agreement. Notices to PayPal must be sent by postal mail to: PayPal Pte. Ltd., Attention: Legal Department, 5 Temasek Boulevard #09-01, Suntec Tower Five, Singapore 038985.
- If we determine that you do not meet the requirements of the Program, we may at our sole discretion, exclude you from the Program. We will notify you if you are excluded.
- Failure by PayPal to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If for any reason, PayPal is not capable of running the Program as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of PayPal, PayPal reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program and/or disqualify any merchant, at any time with or without notice to a merchant and without any liability to any merchant.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between the agreements, these terms will take precedence.