Where do I find the PayPal code to link and confirm my credit card?
You can find your 4-digit PayPal code on your debit or credit card statement next to or near the charge amount.
Your code will look like this in the item description section of your statement:
PayPal*1234 CODE or PP*1234 CODEPlease allow 2 to 3 business days for the PayPal code to appear on your online card statement. If you do not have online access to your statement, you'll need to wait for your statement in the mail.
To enter the 4-digit PayPal code to confirm your card there should be a notification on your home page. Otherwise:
- Log in to your account and click Wallet.
- Click the card you're confirming.
- Enter the 4-digit PayPal code and submit.
- If you do not act to confirm your card by entering int he 4-digit code (or your card cannot be confirmed), the charge will be refunded 75 (60 days in Brazil) days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions (such as Brazil), the credit may not actually post to your card for up to 30 additional days.
- If you remove your card or close your account during the time frames above, the return of the credit may not process. In these instances, you may need to contact PayPal Customer Service to have the charge refunded.