Why won’t my payment be available for 21 days?
Your payment may be on hold for up to 21 days because:
- The payment you received may be considered unusual for your selling pattern.
- Your account was inactive for a while.
- We found an unusual change in selling price of this transaction.
- You’re selling an item that can potentially cause dissatisfaction with customers.
- We noticed you only recently started selling outside of eBay, so your history with us as an off-eBay seller is quite short.
- Add Tracking. Use one of our approved shipping carriers and we’ll release the hold 1 day after the courier confirmed delivery.
- Update the order status if the held payment is for a service or intangible item (e.g. piano lessons, e-book) and you'll get your money in 7 days.
- Go to your Activity.
- Find the transaction you would like to update, then click Get your money.
- If you sold a product, select Product to add tracking information or print shipping label directly.
- If you sold an intangible item or service, select Service or virtual product to confirm order status.
- Click Submit.