ADDENDUM TO USER AGREEMENT
PayPal and You (the Merchant) entered into the Agreement available at (https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full to allow You (the Merchant) to use PayPal’s payment services (the “PayPal Services”);
In view of the Partner Program (“Program”) with Shopmatic, PayPal is offering to you a special rate as described below subject to you complying with the terms and conditions described below by amending certain terms of the Agreement:
It is Agreed
- Discounted Rates
a) As part of the Program, you will pay the following transaction fee (being a percentage of the transaction amount, per transaction) and the Fixed Fee for receiving Commercial Payments through the PayPal Services for a 12 month period.
b) The sub-section on “Receiving Commercial Payments” of section 2 (“Commercial Payments Fee”) set out in Exhibit A of the Agreement is amended as follows in respect of domestic and International payments received by the You through the PayPal Services and notwithstanding anything contained in the Agreement You shall pay transaction fees for Commercial Payments received in accordance with the following table
Domestic payments (where available in your jurisdiction, subject to local laws and regulations)
Receiving Commercial Payments
3.90 % + Fixed Fee
3.40% + Fixed Fee
Hong Kong Dollar:
Israeli New Shekels:
New Zealand Dollar:
UK Pounds Sterling:
- Notwithstanding any other right we may have under this Agreement, we, in our sole discretion, may immediately revoke your participation in the Program.
- You must notify PayPal in writing within 21 business days if you are no longer a member of Shopmatic and you will no longer be entitled to the fees set out in this agreement. Notices to PayPal must be sent by postal mail to: PayPal Pte. Ltd., Attention: Legal Department, 5 Temasek Boulevard #09-01, Suntec Tower Five, Singapore 038985.
- If we determine that you do not meet the requirements of the Program, we may at our sole discretion, exclude you from the Program. In the event you are excluded from the Program you will be liable to pay Fees as described in the Agreement.
- It is clarified that PayPal may also take actions against You in terms of the Agreement if You violate the terms of Agreement. Failure by PayPal to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If for any reason, PayPal is not capable of running the Program as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of PayPal, PayPal reserves the right in its sole discretion take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program and/or disqualify any merchant, at any time with or without notice to a merchant and without any liability to any merchant.
- In the event of any inconsistencies between the agreements, these terms will take precedence.
a) Capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to such terms in the Agreement.
b) This Addendum shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts.