Have questions about our Travel Cancellation Protection? Find the answers below.
Who can benefit from this offer?
You must be a registered PayPal Singapore account holder and be a resident of Singapore.
Where can I find a copy of the general conditions of my policy?
Who is covered when I travel with other people?
What are the qualifying reasons for cancellation?
When does the coverage start and end?
Are all types of travel covered?
Does PayPal charge me a fee for the Free Cover?
Who is the provider of Travel Cancellation Protection?
How do I file a claim?
To file a claim, please click on https://www.chubbclaims.com/travelprotection/sg-en/welcome.aspx. Here are some things to take note of before filing your claim:
- You must submit your claim within 30 days of the event causing your cancellation.
- You must complete ALL relevant sections and questions in the claim form that relate to your claim in full. Missing details will result in us having to contact you for clarification, which will delay the assessment of your claim.
- Make sure you collate and attach to your claim form ALL required supporting documents related to your claim. Failing to provide required supporting documents will result in us having to contact you for clarification, which will delay the assessment of your claim.
- To facilitate the prompt assessment of your claim, please submit your claim form and supporting documents here. https://www.chubbclaims.com/travelprotection/sg-en/welcome.aspx
- Once submitted, you should expect to receive confirmation of your claim number within 3 days.
- If you have any questions about your claim, please contact Chubb's Claims team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6299 0988, remembering to quote your policy and claim number.
How do I check the status of my application?
What are the documents required to file a claim?
How long does it take to be reimbursed?
How can I contact you regarding an application?
How many claims can I submit?
What is the deductible?
Is there a limited number of times I can file a claim?