Claims and Limitations
Information on claims and disputes
- What should I do if I have a problem with my PayPal purchase?
- How do I view the status of my PayPal dispute or claim?
- How do I accept or refuse a partial refund for a PayPal payment?
- Do I have to file a PayPal Buyer Protection claim within a certain timeframe?
- How do I report a billing issue from my PayPal account?
- Can I provide additional information or evidence to PayPal to help resolve a claim?
- I can’t resolve the transaction issue with my seller/buyer on PayPal. How do I escalate a dispute to a claim?
- Can I reopen a closed dispute in my PayPal account?
- How long will it take for PayPal to investigate my claim?
- My buyer filed a dispute, claim, or chargeback, and the payment is on hold in my PayPal account. What should I do?
- Can I appeal PayPal’s decision on my claim?
- What are PayPal disputes and claims?
- I paid with PayPal before signing up. Can I open a dispute?
- How does PayPal Seller Protection work? Is my transaction eligible?
- How do I respond to a PayPal dispute filed by my buyer?
Restoring Account Balance