How can we help?
All About PayPal
- How do I contact PayPal Singapore customer service?
- Can I change my PayPal address to another country?
- Questions about eBay
- How do I confirm the email address on my PayPal account?
- What is the difference between my postal address and my billing address on my PayPal account?
- Why should I use PayPal?
- Can I use an email address registered with another PayPal account?
- What can I do with PayPal?
- What is the Message Centre in my PayPal account?
- Why am I receiving emails from PayPal when I don’t have an account?
- What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
- Where can I find PayPal's currency exchange rates?
- How do I find the fees I am being charged on my PayPal account?
- What are the fees for requesting payments and sending invoices through PayPal?
- What is the 1 USD (or local currency equivalent) authorisation fee?
- What are the fees for withdrawing funds from my PayPal Singapore account?
- What's the chargeback fee charged by PayPal?
- What is the easiest way to calculate fees?
- How do I view my merchant billing invoice for the merchant services that I used?
- When I refund a PayPal payment, are the transaction fees returned?
- Why am I suspended from PayPal Seller Protection? How do I become eligible again?
- Do I have to file a PayPal Buyer Protection claim within a certain timeframe?
- Why are my funds held in reserve in my PayPal account?
- My payment wasn't flagged for Payment Review. Does that mean that PayPal has cleared it and it is protected?
- How will PayPal let me know when a payment is under Payment Review?
- Why is my PayPal payment on hold?
- How do I prove that I've sent an item to the buyer?
- What is Payment Review?
- Where can I find transactions that are under Payment Review?
- What is PayPal Buyer Protection?
- Why is the payment I received under review?
- What is PayPal Seller Protection?
- What is PayPal's Privacy Statement?
- Where can I find the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy?