How do I customize the checkout page for a basic payment button?
You can customize the checkout page for a basic payment button in a variety of ways, including:
- Allowing your customers to change their order quantities.
- Allowing your customers to add special instructions in a message to you.
- Prompting your customers for their shipping address.
- Redirecting your customers to a specific URL when they cancel or finish their checkout.
- Using advanced variables to customize your button.
For details, see Customize advanced features on the PayPal Developer Portal.
HTML Variables for PayPal Payments Standard