How do I send invoices to multiple recipients by batch invoicing?
Batch invoicing is a convenient tool if you need to send invoices to a large group of recipients (up to 1,000 people) at the same time.
Here’s how to send a batch invoice:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Send & Request near the top of the page.
- Click Create invoice.
- Click Batch invoice upload under the “+ Create” dropdown menu.
- Upload your CSV file that includes the required information of your recipients, and click Import Batch Invoice File.
- Follow the instructions to complete your batch invoicing.
To learn more about creating your CSV file and the invoicing process, please view the FAQ section on the Batch invoice upload page.