Questions about eBay
eBay and PayPal are now separate companies. You may find answers to most of your eBay questions in the eBay Help Centre. Here are links to some of the more commonly asked questions:
- How do I link my PayPal and eBay accounts? - Please note that you can link to your PayPal account from your eBay account, but can no longer link to an eBay account from your PayPal account.
- How do I pay for an eBay item with PayPal?
- How do I pay for my eBay seller fees? – If you’ve set up automatic payments with PayPal, your billing agreement with eBay will also show up under "Manage your payments" on the “Payments” tab in your PayPal profile.
- How do I redeem an eBay gift card, gift certificate, or coupon?
Learn more about buying on eBay with PayPal in Singapore.
Got a problem?
If you have an issue with your eBay transactions, here’s what you can do:
- If you paid for an eBay item using PayPal, you can report your problem on either eBay or PayPal. If you didn’t pay with PayPal, please report it on eBay.
- If you’ve reported your problem on eBay with the eBay Money Back Guarantee program, please go to your eBay account for the latest update on your case.
- If you come across a payment hold on your eBay transaction, learn more about when your eBay payment hold will be released.
For any other support for your eBay activities, please contact eBay Customer Service directly.