How can I view the status of a refund on my PayPal account?
You can view the status of your refund from your account activity. Here's how:
- Go to Activity.
- Click Advanced filters and then Refunds from the drop down menu.
- Click on the particular transaction to view more details.
- Refunds will remain pending until the seller's funds have cleared their bank.
- Refunds made less than 60 days after payment will refund to your credit card if it was the original source of payment.
- Refunds may take 30 days to appear on your credit card statement. Payments from other sources are refunded to your PayPal balance.
- Refunds made more than 180 days after the original payment are considered new payments and will post to your PayPal balance, minus regular fees for receiving funds.
Learn more about returns and refunds in Singapore.