Ask our Business Community
Get started and join the conversation to use PayPal for business in the Headstart Community.
How do I integrate PayPal Payments Standard with Zen Cart?
- Log in to your Zen Cart admin panel.
- Select Modules > Payment.
- Select PayPal Payments Standard , then click Install if it's not currently installed.
- Review the Configuration Instructions prior to completing steps below to ensure your PayPal account is configured correctly.
- See How do I create an IPN (Instant Payment Notification) script?
- See How do I use PayPal's Auto Return feature to redirect customers back to my website?
- Configure these fields to complete the integration of PayPal Payments Standard:
- Enable PayPal Module - Set to True.
- Business ID - Enter your PayPal email account.
- PDT Token - Copy and paste your PDT Token from your PayPal account. See How do I request a token for PDT?
- Transaction Currency - Set to Selected Currency or a specific Only xxx option.
- Detailed Line Items in Cart - Set to Yes (recommended).
- Live or Sandbox - Set to Live.
- Review additional options.
- Click Update.
You were logged out to help protect your account.