Ask our Business Community
Get started and join the conversation to use PayPal for business in the Headstart Community.
How do I integrate PayPal Payments Pro with E-junkie?
Configure your PayPal account
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Configure your PayPal account to grant permissions.
- Set Third Party Permission Username to robin_api1.19.5degs.com
- Check the following boxes under the list of Available Permissions:
- Use Express Checkout to process payments
- Process your customers' credit or debit card payment
- Authorize and capture your PayPal transactions
- Log in to your E-junkie admin panel.
- Select Edit Profile under Manage Your Seller Account.
- While in your Profile:
- Sell with PayPal - Check the box.
- PayPal Email - Enter your PayPal email address.
- Accept Credit Card > PayPal Payments Pro - Select this and click Submit.
- Click Edit Preferences.
- Edit the Payment Preferences options:
- Payment Action - Check the box for Authorize only, or uncheck it for Sale.
- Phone number - Check the box if the buyer's phone number is required. If this is checked, configure the setting in the PayPal account.
- Wait for pending payments to clear before processing - Check the box to automatically process the transaction once payment is completed.
- Click Submit.
You were logged out to help protect your account.