Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You won't be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
Ask our Business Community
Get started and join the conversation to use PayPal for business in the Headstart Community.
How can I cancel a buyer complaint?
Here's how to cancel a buyer complaint:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre near the bottom of the page.
- Select "Open Cases" in the drop down box and locate your transaction.
- Click Cancel under the Action column for your transaction
- On the "Complaint Details" page, click Cancel Complaint.
- On the "Transaction Disputes" page, indicate the reason for cancelling your complaint and click Cancel.
You were logged out to help protect your account.