How do I integrate PayPal REST with Angell EYE for WooCommerce?
Disclaimer: This integration requires you to download and install a payment module before proceeding. You should also back up your site to ensure a safe recovery path in case installation issues arise. PayPal strongly recommends that a qualified network or systems admin install the module, to protect against site instability or other adverse impacts.
Angell EYE is a free module for WooCommerce that supports Express Checkout, PayPal Payments Pro, and PayPal Payflow Pro. This module must be installed in your WooCommerce store before you integrate your PayPal Payflow Pro payment solution, and is available as a plugin application.
Here's how to integrate Angell EYE with PayPal REST:
- Log in to your WooCommerce admin panel.
- Select WooCommerce > Settings.
- On the Settings dialog, select Checkout > PayPal Credit Card (REST).
- Complete the following tasks to cover the minimum requirements for PayPal Payments Pro integration.
- Enable/Disable - Check the Enable PayPal Cred Card (REST) box.
- Title - Set the Title as you want it to appear to buyers for this payment method.
- Description - Enter an Extended Description in the Description field, or keep the default value.
- Test Mode - Don't click the Test Mode box unless you're integrating using Sandbox API values.
- Live Client ID - Enter your REST Live Client ID.
- Live Secret ID - Enter your REST Live Secret ID.
Note: See How do I create REST API credentials?.
- Review additional options not covered in the previous steps.
- Click Save.
Angell EYE Support
Was this article helpful?