Ride the digital wave in travel. PayPal helps you get there!
With the recent digitization of traveller behaviour, many travel and hospitality businesses have gone through digital transformation in order to keep up with the challenge. It’s time for yours too. Here’s how PayPal can help you along the way.
- Reach out to more than million travellers across the globe.
- Stay more secure with our 24/7 account monitoring and avoid losing to fraudsters.
75% of customers in Asia conduct their travel bookings online*
Travel businesses who offer this added level of convenience and accessibility online will stay ahead of the competition.
* Source: PayPal Insights: The Digital Future of Travel, Nov 2014
- Make your travel business available to more than million consumers worldwide who use PayPal.
- No set up or monthly fees. Pay only when you get paid by your customers.
- Stay secure 24/7 and avoid losing to booking scams or fraudsters.
- PayPal makes it faster and easier to set up payments for your business.
- Accept major debit and credit cards types including Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, China Union Pay and Discovery*.
*specific payment options may vary depending on location and account settings
Leverage on our travel partners.
Sell more without a hitch. With our preferred Internet Booking Engine partners powering your system, you can process and confirm your bookings with ease, leaving you with more time to focus on the rest of your business.
Enjoy exclusive merchant rates.
You’ll enjoy special merchant rates* when you sign up for PayPal via one of our partners.
For more information, visit any of our IBE partners’ websites or send your enquiries to email@example.com.
* For a limited time period. Terms and conditions apply.
What you might want to know about PayPal:
What are the fees involved with PayPal?
There is no monthly or fixed fee involved with PayPal. Read more about our transparent pay per use fee structure
What are the exciting partnerships and discounts I can expect?
How do I integrate PayPal as a payment method?
Find out how PayPal works. If you’re new to online selling, you can reach out to our preferred partners to register for a business account for free. They’ll also be able to help you integrate PayPal solutions.
What solutions do you recommend for my hotel business?
Hotels with a website can choose from our online solutions to create a seamless payment experience. For those without a website, you can still receive payments via email or set up your website with our preferred partners.
Can my customers without a PayPal account choose to pay via PayPal?
Yes. Your customers can pay with their credit, debit cards or bank accounts (where applicable).
Alternatively, by selecting the PayPal payment option, your customers will be guided through the easy signup process on the PayPal website. It only takes a few minutes to complete and is free to sign up. They will be able to enjoy all the benefits of making hassle-free, more secure payments on your website and elsewhere going forward.
Sign up. It’s easySign Up Now